Finish Duty (FD) products enable the operator to prepare the work piece with a required surface finish.
Material: Aluminum Oxide
- ID cleaning of tubes & cylindrical parts
- ID deburring of drilled holes
- Edge deburring of cut cylindrical parts
- Leaves a consistent finish
- Sanding an ID to specific size
- Chamfering recessed areas
Surface conditioning material is comprised of several components which drive the product's performance. Its scrim, or woven substrate, supports a nylon fibrous mesh. The nylon fibers are the cushioning foundation which carries the grain media providing the cutting action. The grain composition is bonded to the filaments with a complex resin chemistry. The open construction of non-woven material enables aggressive cutting action while inherently maintaining a cooler performing tool.