FLEX is a highly flexible surface conditioning material specially formulated to ensure outstanding grain retention.
Size: 3" x 24"
Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Highly flexible with outstanding edge durability
- Great for mold and die work
- Creates linear scratch pattern on stainless for the food equipment industry
- Removes oxidation, paint, and adhesives leaving a smear-free finish
- Weld splatter and scale removal
- Blending tool marks or removing discoloration created by heat
- Reduces surface roughness and re-orients surface scratch patterns
Surface conditioning material is comprised of several components which drive the product's performance. Its scrim, or woven substrate, supports a nylon fibrous mesh. The nylon fibers are the cushioning foundation which carries the grain media providing the cutting action. The grain composition is bonded to the filaments with a complex resin chemistry. The open construction of non-woven material enables aggressive cutting action while inherently maintaining a cooler performing tool.