LS (Low Stretch) surface conditioning material is designed to resist stretching for precise, repeatable finishes.
Size: 1" x 132"
Material: Aluminum Oxide
- High edge durability for deburring
- Weld blending creating a smooth surface profile
- Surface preparation with a linear grain scratch pattern
- Ideal for robotic applications when consistent repeatable finish is needed
- Weld splatter and scale removal
- Blending tool marks or removing discoloration created by heat
- Removes heavy scale and reduces surface roughness
Surface conditioning material is comprised of several components which drive the product's performance. Its scrim, or woven substrate, supports a nylon fibrous mesh. The nylon fibers are the cushioning foundation which carries the grain media providing the cutting action. The grain composition is bonded to the filaments with a complex resin chemistry. The open construction of non-woven material enables aggressive cutting action while inherently maintaining a cooler performing tool.